The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

I want to trust and believe in Sean, but this one nagging thing has been in my head for weeks...

it was recently announced Sean was leaving YEA.

Why? I mean I saw the press release....but we all know those can be fabricated. So really....why?

It was announced today that he resigned too. Sean was never leaving. Rumor

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

sop. over blower LOL

Just now, BigW said:

WAY overblown then! :biggrin:

While I was not a lead sop player, I recently had to have a chest x-ray redone because the tech said my lungs were "too big." 

I thank John Arietano and Mike Longdo for that one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Pretty sure it includes people far beyond just schools - doctors, community groups, even priests, etc.   pretty much anyone in control of children.

No idea and been years since I did the background paperwork for other reasons. Seeing mike had to take reporting classes was news to me.

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

PA started mandatory reporting for teachers few years back after Pen State mess. But no idea if that only applies to in the school or outside activities like this. Will ask my grade school teacher in law when I get a chance

applies for everything

(married to a teacher)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MikeM said:

Stay on topic please. :tongue:

My only saving grace THAT day was I was wearing the same color underwear as the uniform pants, otherwise it could have been additional GE points.

true...GE doesnt always have to be pleasant.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ebo said:

i know that, I follow along. you missed a key point of my comment

my question is in the recent release that he was leaving...maybe a month ago....was there more to the story? Did he see the storm brewing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Cappy,

The report feature is there because mods are not online 24/7, and even when reading a thread may miss improper posts. The posting is so fast and furious in this thread  it is double easy to miss something. I have no issue with anyone reporting a post. At least it brings it to heightened attention for review. 

I promise to hit the report button if I don't have a good meal in Point Pleasant tomorrow.  :tongue:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ebo said:

by the way....going back to withholding donations if you dont get your way...that doesnt even work in college sports anymore.

Why? It's blown up in people's faces too many times. Let's not even bring up politics

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

by the way....going back to withholding donations if you dont get your way...that doesnt even work in college sports anymore.

Why? It's blown up in people's faces too many times. Let's not even bring up politics

Jeff I will give my money to whom I want too.  You don't know me or even have any idea of the money I was about to drop on this corp so mind your own.  If Sean King is made collertal damage because of GH actions then I have a right to my own. Believe me I know a lot of the donors and they are not happy right now. They all have the upmost respect for Sean and this would be a very big mistake on the organization to not right this wrong to him and his family.