The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

38 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

You were probably arguing with Garfield.

You most certainly must be referring to a different poster.  I'm garfield with a small-'g' out of honor for the corps.

And me?  Argue?  Now I know it must be that other one.

:innocent:

(Edit:  Ironic that this is my 12,000th post.)

Edited by garfield

Anyone know what the record is on number of pages in one thread?  This thing is enormous!

1 minute ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Anyone know what the record is on number of pages in one thread?  This thing is enormous!

over 1000 many times :)

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

There seem to be  2 separate issues YEA has to deal with.

First is GH and any/all  legal issues.

The Chicago law firm would deal with that.

Second is YEA's financing.

I would think that would include an  audit by an accounting firm.

... some large  law firms have accounting services in house too. ' Not sure if this newly hired law firm from Chicago has this as one of its in house services or not . But they could.

Edited by BRASSO

2 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Any threads with the words "Cadets" or "YEA" in the titles have tended to pin the meter over the years.

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

... some large  law firms have accounting services in house too. ' Not sure if this newly hired law firm has this as one of its in house services or not .

yup - or they could select an independent outside CPA to conduct the audit - so it's all handled third party

I'm delighted the new YEA! board is taking these steps - so important everything sees the light of day... 

Edited by George Dixon

15 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

14 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

over 1000 many times :)

12 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Any threads with the words "Cadets" or "YEA" in the titles have tended to pin the meter over the years.

Current Top 10 for World Class Discussion. As of this moment. This is based on thread Reply count. (not sure how far back the live "sort" feature pulls from in the database.)

WeJF3X0.png

I should also note that there was a time when users could customize the number of replies-per-page. At that time, the page count would have varied from user to user. If it seems like these numbers aren't like you remembered, this could be a factor.

Edited by mingusmonk

Mr King's statement that he was unaware of any "sexual abuse" seems to be carefully worded. If anyone else comes forward to corroborate that he was aware of the harassment done by Hopkins and he did nothing, then he will likely be out. With the way his statement was worded, my $20 is on him not returning. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Well, they thought about letting the collective members of DCP undertake the investigation, but ...

I said no. If it's not mortgages I stay out of it