The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

2 hours ago, MikeN said:

My 14-year old son is just now really getting in to DCI.  We were discussing various recent shows, so I quickly pulled up the '76 Blue Devils to get is reaction.  His face when he saw the marching tympani was priceless.  Pretty much the real-world version of :blink:

Mike

very tangential: I'm kinda amazed at how often I go back and listen to One-Eyed Sailor...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Just a thought - someone should drive over to the house, knock on the door, get the keys, and drive the car back.  Has anyone even attempted that?  I doubt that GH feels like driving back to the office and dropping the car off.  "Hey, you..you look good....how ya been?...."   No, I suppose he won't be showing his face anywhere near there, so someone best go and retrieve the car.  

Abt 2500 posts ago it was pointed out that he lives (or lived) across the street from YEA HQ.

Personally, I would check the airports for the car.  Would not surprise me a bit if he left the country (on YEA's dime).  NOTE: This is just my personal theory.  I have no knowledge of his where-abouts.

8 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Abt 2500 posts ago it was pointed out that he lives (or lived) across the street from YEA HQ.

Personally, I would check the airports for the car.  Would not surprise me a bit if he left the country (on YEA's dime).  NOTE: This is just my personal theory.  I have no knowledge of his where-abouts.

That theory was also expressed on drumcorps Reddit. 

9 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Maybe he’s hiding out with Elvis Presley and Salman Rushdie at a Kalamazoo McDonald’s. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Made me think...I wonder if they could trace his whereabouts from his company cell phone. Of course, maybe the people from YEA who need to know where he is actually do know where he is, and it is just DCP speculating on this stuff.

Edited by MikeD
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Made me think...I wonder if they could trace his whereabouts from his company cell phone. Of course, maybe the people from YEA who need to know where he is actually do know where he is, and it is just DCP speculating on this stuff.

For the better part of 400 pages.  It's what we do!  :laughing:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1