The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

Didn’t put much of an input on any of this... this actually my first post since finals week last year. While everyone is talking about the victims, and the future of Cadets/Hopkins/YEA, and rightfully so, I’ve been wondering how his significant other is taking all this... last Monday he changed his FB profile photo to a photo with him and her. I dunno... just seems like a really awkward situation to be in. Hope things work out for the best for her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnpendell said:

, I’ve been wondering how his significant other is taking all this... last Monday he changed his FB profile photo to a photo with him and her. I dunno... just seems like a really awkward situation to be in. . 

I suppose it would be " awkward " too... but then again, I suppose some might say that on this particular angle anyway, its none of our business .

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I suppose it would be " awkward " too... but then again, I suppose some might say that on this particular angle anyway, its none of our business .

His entire personal life has sort of been put on 100% these past couple weeks, so it’s not too out there of a thought. You are right though. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

You have the known knowns; you have the known unknowns; and you have the unknown unknowns.  So apparently we're in that third category.

...and THEN you have the lawyers.  Oh, boy...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MikeD said:

Exactly so. 

And I'm afraid if I draw your ire, you'll never recommend another good NYC restaurant!!!  :tongue:

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, skevinp said:

I know, right?  I had just made a decision to leave DCP for good, and then this happened.  And where else could I find so much information about it.

I'm glad to see that your better thoughts prevailed.

That explains the empty driveway 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wonder how awkward that was...just thinking out loud...carry on...:laughing:

This entire thing has GOT to be incredibly awkward for him.

But maybe I give him too much credit for having a soul, or even a heart.

(...that doesn't hang between his legs)

(Sorry mods)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1