The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

7 minutes ago, ebo said:

No conspiracy theory, its pretty clear , plus the inter group pretty much confirmed it. 

What the hades is an inter group and how is “it” confirmed but wait until I get some popcorn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kyle B said:

NAME ONE PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION THAT WOULDN'T HAVE SUSPENDED HIM IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE.

Congrats...you have money.  

Donate it to his legal fees to clear his name.

He will clear his name because the truth is the truth.  It is amazing how ugly you guys are. Very sad to have a person get damaged like this and you act like this.  I hope you all don;t believe in Karma because there is a lot coming. 

11 minutes ago, ebo said:

They can make thier own decision and I will make mine.  Everyone knows that Sean was next.  It didn't fit into thier plan.  After all the crap hit the fan they had one more problem to solve and then had another victim pop up out of no where that happened to call Sean out by name.   Complete crap!  This man is being set up. 

Are you serious?  Why would they have even made him CEO????

You really make no sense.

That being said, I'm sure his name will be cleared if he in fact did no wrong.  That isn't up for you, me, or dcp to decide, it's up to the investigators that YEA hires to look into the matter.

Then you can go about waving your check book at the corps saying "I want it done my way or else I'm walking."  

Probably were never a Cadet to begin with.

Edited by Kyle B
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ebo said:

He will clear his name because the truth is the truth.  It is amazing how ugly you guys are. Very sad to have a person get damaged like this and you act like this.  I hope you all don;t believe in Karma because there is a lot coming. 

NAME ONE PLACE THAT I SAID HE WAS GUILTY.

I'll wait....

• Thanks 1

Looks like the Borg is going to Borg

This has been going on for so long and is so embedded in the culture of the Cadets, I wouldn’t even wear their T-shirts now.

To the Cadets of 2018, Run away. Find spots elsewhere now. You don’t want to be near this dumpster fire

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ebo said:

Question not answered

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Looks like the Borg is going to Borg

This has been going on for so long and is so embedded in the culture of the Cadets, I wouldn’t even wear their T-shirts now.

To the Cadets of 2018, Run away. Find spots elsewhere now. You don’t want to be near this dumpster fire

It’s not helpful, that’s for sure. 

10 minutes ago, ebo said:

Jeff I agree with you they were loyal to George but as a businessman you can't just fire someone because someone says it. You can get sued for that and don't be surprised if this turns into a big ugly legal blackeye for all parties.  

Really? In a company with no HR department? To quote Sherman T Potter: horse hockey!

and honestly I see nowhere even in the articles guikt being assigned to Sean. Your drama is hurting him far more than anything I’ve read in 4 newspapers, DCp, Twitter, reddit and Facebook 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1