The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

6 minutes ago, Kyle B said:

Are you serious?  Why would they have even made him CEO????

You really make no sense.

That being said, I'm sure his name will be cleared if he in fact did no wrong.  That isn't up for you, me, or dcp to decide, it's up to the investigators that YEA hires to look into the matter.

Then you can go about waving your check book at the corps saying "I want it done my way or else I'm walking."  

Probably were never a Cadet to begin with.

I don't think it will be up to JUST the investigators that YEA hires. I think it will be up to some CRIMINAL investigators that want to look at the case now that its come to light. Some of these have alleged incidents have happened within the Statute of Limitations. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeN said:

So he can't be investigated, or suspended while being investigated, because he has a family?

Mike

Depends on what kind of family I guess. It’s not persoyMikey, it’s business 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Really? In a company with no HR department? To quote Sherman T Potter: horse hockey!

and honestly I see nowhere even in the articles guikt being assigned to Sean. Your drama is hurting him far more than anything I’ve read in 4 newspapers, DCp, Twitter, reddit and Facebook 

Basically best to let the investigation make its findings. It's not been assumed either way at this point. Let the facts that are determined determine things, ebo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ebo said:

He will clear his name because the truth is the truth.  It is amazing how ugly you guys are. Very sad to have a person get damaged like this and you act like this.  I hope you all don;t believe in Karma because there is a lot coming. 

Do Sean a favor: shut up and trust the process. If he’s clean it’ll be proven 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Edited by Kyle B

9 minutes ago, ebo said:

He will clear his name because the truth is the truth.  It is amazing how ugly you guys are. Very sad to have a person get damaged like this and you act like this.  I hope you all don;t believe in Karma because there is a lot coming. 

Honest question, if you were in charge and this allegation came up what would you do?

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Really? In a company with no HR department? To quote Sherman T Potter: horse hockey!

and honestly I see nowhere even in the articles guikt being assigned to Sean. Your drama is hurting him far more than anything I’ve read in 4 newspapers, DCp, Twitter, reddit and Facebook 

I don't think DCP drama is hurting anyone. I think the Allegations and the Conduct of GH is what is hurting people at this point. Any discussion at this point is just a by product of the Allegations and GH Alleged conduct. It sure seems where there is smoke there is fire. 

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Question not answered

Not answering your questions, I saw what they were doing and how they planned this all out.  I have the docs of how they were going to take over the corp and get him out.  No one liked Hop it is true but make no mistake this was all opportunity when they found out about the first victim and then they looked for more. Usually how it works is one comes out and then more speak up.  Not this plan, they got nine to agree and then demanded he be fired or else they would go to the newspaper.  What he did was terrible but why not just come out and report it right from the start?  You guys seem pretty smart and can figure this out yourselves I think.  So they got Hop out, Board out and now what are they going to do with Sean?  Well let's see if we can get someone to just mention something about him the day after no doubt.  What bothers me most is that this lastest victim complained about another sexual harassment and they fired that person but no one thinks that that Sean would report this one and not to mention she said in the paper that she didn't come forward because she was afraid they would fire her but then came forward to Sean???  If she was about to tell Sean then why didn't she go right to the police?  

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

the mods arent always here 24/7 like you think. they have real jobs and real lives, and in a thread like this, with so many frequently moving parts, the report button is usually the only way to get a specific post.

personally I would have just said "hey Meyer you jeans ironing pants ripping llama boy, chill the #### out".

but then again i know him

As long as you don’t mention any trampolines. That’s just going too far...

2 minutes ago, camel lips said:

I don't think DCP drama is hurting anyone. I think the Allegations and the Conduct of GH is what is hurting people at this point. Any discussion at this point is just a by product of the Allegations and GH Alleged conduct. It sure seems where there is smoke there is fire. 

You think people aren’t reading here? DCp was quoted in a news story about a former staffer