The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

3 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I was skimming this thread trying to catch up and was wondering if this show had been forgotten. I know GH appeared in it, but I don't recall much what he had to say.

(Sorry if this is late to the party.  I'll skim on....)

Watched part of one episode. GH to me came across as a bit of a goof. I think some of what he was talking about in regards to how things have become in the activity in regards to show design...I was thinking, "Dude.... you seem to be disparaging it but you had a big hand in everything you're describing..."

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok lost track of who was “they” good idea to get outside assistance either way 

I know if I had something actionable, I wouldn't be talking about it anywhere else BUT the authorities. You start  talking about it elsewhere, it could mess up the investigation and seriously diminish your credibility with the authorities, give a lot of ammo for the defense if you'd be asked to testify... I can go on.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 9:36 PM, MusicManNJ said:

Maybe... but my guess is their 990 has larger revenue and even with the own financial issues DCI is probably far more stable than YEA. I may have to take a look!

And there it is... $10.9 Million for DCI to $5.4 million for YEA. Clearly DCI creates $5.5 million more in value than GH

And you're joking, I'm sure.

It worked!  I chuckled.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigW said:

I know if I had something actionable, I wouldn't be talking about it anywhere else BUT the authorities. You start  talking about it elsewhere, it could mess up the investigation and seriously diminish your credibility with the authorities, give a lot of ammo for the defense if you'd be asked to testify... I can go on.

Reported something shady at work and nothing happened. Went to boss again and he got this look of horror and told me to keep quiet for now without explanation. Trusted him so did as I was told. Later found out fraud investigation and guilty party had no idea authorities had caught on. If I had griped here and there I could have screwed up everything.

3 hours ago, BigW said:

That doesn't surprise me. I read the article... does it say who filed it?

It does say that the EEOC reported this to the old board. Which, if true, brings a whole lot of new questions since they old board position has been "We never heard such things before."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfield said:

And you're joking, I'm sure.

It worked!  I chuckled.

Yes... and know. In the world of financial stability (not something we normally associate with most corps) when comparing YEA to DCI it is clear DCI is on much firmer ground. I also recognize that is not saying much.

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

Does he still have any of the perks he had a few weeks back?

Not from YEA. But he may be getting some new ones from the prosecutors office...

• Haha 1

Has anyone ever been removed from The DCI Hall of Fame? And do you think now's the time to start a Hall of Shame?

Just wondering

Edited by Old Cavalier
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Reported something shady at work and nothing happened. Went to boss again and he got this look of horror and told me to keep quiet for now without explanation. Trusted him so did as I was told. Later found out fraud investigation and guilty party had no idea authorities had caught on. If I had griped here and there I could have screwed up everything.

At my company anything ethos or fraud you report regardless how many reports there have been made