The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

10 minutes ago, ebo said:

I am not waging any campaign, just brought up actual facts of new information only to be trolled, attacked, discredited, and accused of shaming.  Something that a bully would do.  

Bully was a GREAT opener, Thanks for the memories !

• Haha 2

I just reread the Inquirer article. It says the alleged victim discussed it with Sean King. Confided in him to be precise. It doesn't say she showed him text messages as I think ebo said. So, what's going on here?  A disinformation campaign?

19 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

You stated "she" recanted her story. Who is "she"?  The 96news person or the (alleged) victim?

Yes this is true. The latest victim that came forward (she) on a skype video with the Allentown news reporter (not the philly one) said that Sean did NOT see the texts or emails that was reported from the first interview.  Allentown News 69 went and edited the original story to match her recanted statement instead of pointing it out in another article that the first one was wrong.   There is no doubt she is a victim, the point of the post is that Sean was accused of not doing anything and her new statement might indicate why which means he is innocent.   Now that has been my whole post and certain people want to attack me for it saying I am shaming the victims being bullies. I am sure they will jump all over this again because I answered your question.  

Edited by ebo

21 minutes ago, ebo said:

Terri, I stated a fact of what was going on about new information and it was you that started this by trying to make me sound like I was shaming the victims.  You are a bully and if you even read my posts and saw that I was referring to the Allentown News station and not the Philly one yet it was you that tried to shame me on something I never said or referred to. Years ago I was on this site and saw the vindictive people that all they did was attack others.   Nothing has changed here.  

dude - please take my advice, let it drop

we get it - the story changed - I'm sure the decision makers are well aware the story changed

So - let the process play out and the truth will reveal itself. Tends to do so...

All us fans/alumni/donors etc of Cadets (and the membership!) really need full and well-vetted processes to reassure everyone that we can move forward

In this case "fast is slow" - let the process play out, stop making the same point over and over and trust that WE get that the story changed. We are a pretty smart bunch! A passionate bunch who are closely following this important process.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ebo said:

I am not waging any campaign, just brought up actual facts of new information only to be trolled, attacked, discredited, and accused of shaming.  Something that a bully would do.  

see POST above mine ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

dude - please take my advice, let it drop

we get it - the story changed - I'm sure the decision makers are well aware the story changed

So - let the process play out and the truth will reveal itself. Tends to do so...

All us fans/alumni/donors etc of Cadets (and the membership!) really need full and well-vetted processes to reassure everyone that we can move forward

In this case "fast is slow" - let the process play out, stop making the same point over and over and trust that WE get that the story changed. We are a pretty smart bunch! A passionate bunch who are closely following this important process.

George you are respectful in your posts.  You are 100% right and it was not my intention to keep this up. It all started when Terri didn't understand that I was speaking about the Allentown news station and then attacked me for no good reason.   I am not trying to beat a dead horse.  I get you all think Sean is good as I do.  This is a thread about whats going on and all I did was try to bring up new relevant information and was wrongly attacked for it. Thanks George. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ebo said:

Terri, I stated a fact of what was going on about new information and it was you that started this by trying to make me sound like I was shaming the victims.  You are a bully and if you even read my posts and saw that I was referring to the Allentown News station and not the Philly one yet it was you that tried to shame me on something I never said or referred to. Years ago I was on this site and saw the vindictive people that all they did was attack others.   Nothing has changed here.  

721.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't used ignore on anyone in 10 years posting...this is soon to be a first...

• Like 2