The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

4 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

If you read my text, you would see that I conceded it may not be comprehensive.

That being said,  A quick spot check shows recent finals night threads do not surpass what you see in this screenshot.

Thank you.

The question was speed of posts in the one comment, finals night posts pop up faster

in terms of overall stars the database of DCP was scrubbed over several times in the formative years so those stats are no longer available. Since I sold the site I do not know of how far back recent years would go

this isn’t a debate between me and you, I’m just pointing out that the answer to both questions is NO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And then there was this other poster who made wild accusations which made anything posted on RAMD suspicious. Personally I wondered if stu took this so seriously why didn’t he take it to the proper authorities. It was like he griped that no one did anything..... yet HE was the one who supposedly had info.... and did nothing 

To be clear not arguing with Jeff. Just a good place to post this

Your Occam's Razor is as sharp as my Mom's. :worthy:

• Like 1

So thinking of show themes, maybe Boston can lend them the prop from last year? I’m thinking they could “burn” a Hopkins look alike? Talk about GE!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

IMO, the original 1966 version is still the best ever.

And now, back to our regularly-scheduled trolling, accusations, innuendo, hearsay, and speculation, with facts mixed in from time to time. :8_laughing:

I was remembering 1964. I spent 66 in Vietnam so I missed that year. But I'm sure glad you liked it. It was great stepping off to

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I just spit my water I was drinking everywhere 

George, I've been a Baritone/Euphonium guy for over 45 years, a big part of the job description is making people laugh. I'm glad I did. :satisfied:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

"Well, that was the craziest 7 days of my career."

Good find, mm. I never thought to check her Twitter feed. I see that she has a number of tweets on this subject, including some highlights today of an interview with Doug Rutherford. Most recently she asked if anyone could tell her who posted the change.org petition addressed at Dan Acheson six months ago on the subject of sexual harassment.