The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is it next door to Chico’s bail bonds? :laughing:

Leave the bad news bears out of this. Buttermaker only gave the kids beer after the last game 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

It's kind of amazing that even with a resignation--that turned out not to be official--he was able to leave with company property.

Anyone who resigns or is laid off/fired in my company is not allowed out of the building with a company laptop.  They also close off your access to the company server so that you can't get to the files.  I've even heard of some people who have had security guards overlook them as they get their stuff together.

Did George ever have a job in a real company?  It takes a lot of gall to keep the company laptop and car for this long, even if he considered himself "resigned".

Is it normal for corps directors to have cars given to them by the corps?  I know "for profit" CEO's who don't get company cars.

He resigned to the old BOD and they didn’t do their due diligence about anything.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

It's kind of amazing that even with a resignation--that turned out not to be official--he was able to leave with company property.

Anyone who resigns or is laid off/fired in my company is not allowed out of the building with a company laptop.  They also close off your access to the company server so that you can't get to the files.  I've even heard of some people who have had security guards overlook them as they get their stuff together.

Did George ever have a job in a real company?  It takes a lot of gall to keep the company laptop and car for this long, even if he considered himself "resigned".

Is it normal for corps directors to have cars given to them by the corps?  I know "for profit" CEO's who don't get company cars.

Remember the old boards statement about the resignation. Their attitude about everything is summed up in paragraphs 4-6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sorry I had laptop in the post I removed but after checking I was mistaken. He kept car and phone according to what I saw and not laptop. Still.... does he have access to any Cadets info on the “cloud “?

Unless they changed the PW's Jim, you'd think yes. If they were entirely his thing and only he had access to the control areas... Lord only knows given his penchant for control.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rmm155 said:

I think, in parsing things, that - yes - the assault allegations are absolutely paramount in all of this.  However, due to limitations, ability to build a case, etc, these _may_ not go to court.  If there are some financial shenanigans at play (and I'm not saying there are), then that is easier to build a case and at least get some consequence out of it that involves prison.  

Thank you for explaining my point. You did much better than I tried. 

8 minutes ago, BigW said:

Unless they changed the PW's Jim, you'd think yes. If they were entirely his thing and only he had access to the control areas... Lord only knows given his penchant for control.

Lol part of my job is dealing with stuff like this on the ships. Losing a password and no one has authority to recover it is one thing. If one has the “power” to make changes before anyone catches on they would be SOL. Hey who changed the (one and only one) admin password, no one can get in?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Actually [Sandusky] is basically in solitary due to being famous and prisoner contempt for molestors

Obviously sex abuse is not a problem exclusive to Pennsylvania, but with the growing list of famous and semi-famous prisoners and potential prisoners in PA for sex abuse, they may have to start doubling up.

4 minutes ago, Peel Paint said:

Obviously sex abuse is not a problem exclusive to Pennsylvania, but with the growing list of famous and semi-famous prisoners and potential prisoners in PA for sex abuse, they may have to start doubling up.

Actually it’s the child part that makes them a target. After all the meanest and sickest pups in prison might have kids....