mingusmonk

The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

44 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

$0.02 to Donald Rumsfeld.

But he was correct...

I'm impressed you knew whose quote that was. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I'm impressed you knew whose quote that was. 

I was stationed at Pentagon when he said it.  He had a really good point.

Back to the subject at hand - we are what ?  - three weeks into this mess.  There is stuff that will happen that we cannot predict at this time.  What will the DCI audit of the YEA finances show?  And at some point, GH is going to pop up somewhere

(my vote is Allentown Jail - seems to me that there are more  accusations within the statute of limitations than those Cosby was convicted on.  I think police / prosecutor are keeping mum for now, but that there are moving parts we don't see) - what will happen then?

I have said before-  this is a Sep 11 event for Drum Corps.  But it will take time to play out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

He had a really good point.

He did. But I don't think he really believed it, or things wouldn't have worked out as badly as they did.

Didn’t put much of an input on any of this... this actually my first post since finals week last year. While everyone is talking about the victims, and the future of Cadets/Hopkins/YEA, and rightfully so, I’ve been wondering how his significant other is taking all this... last Monday he changed his FB profile photo to a photo with him and her. I dunno... just seems like a really awkward situation to be in. Hope things work out for the best for her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnpendell said:

, I’ve been wondering how his significant other is taking all this... last Monday he changed his FB profile photo to a photo with him and her. I dunno... just seems like a really awkward situation to be in. . 

I suppose it would be " awkward " too... but then again, I suppose some might say that on this particular angle anyway, its none of our business .

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I suppose it would be " awkward " too... but then again, I suppose some might say that on this particular angle anyway, its none of our business .

His entire personal life has sort of been put on 100% these past couple weeks, so it’s not too out there of a thought. You are right though. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

You have the known knowns; you have the known unknowns; and you have the unknown unknowns.  So apparently we're in that third category.

...and THEN you have the lawyers.  Oh, boy...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MikeD said:

Exactly so. 

And I'm afraid if I draw your ire, you'll never recommend another good NYC restaurant!!!  :tongue:

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, skevinp said:

I know, right?  I had just made a decision to leave DCP for good, and then this happened.  And where else could I find so much information about it.

I'm glad to see that your better thoughts prevailed.