The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

40 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

One could imagine the DA will investigate this very thing, if criminal charges should commence.

The laptop would also be of interest, too, I’d think. Though it’s probably been degaussed by now, LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jwillis35 said:

Hope the corps is doing well right now and getting the new music learned.

I visited today and got a lot of good vibes from what I observed from the membership and the various people I spoke with.  It will take some time to get certain things structurally in place, the commitment is there on a very professional level to do so, and do it right and well.

The corps itself seems very calm, relaxed, confident about their business, and working to make things happen the way they need to make them happen. I didn't feel any pressure and weight/stress in that aspect.  Very positive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

How dare you make a joke about English teachers when they are out there fighting every day, getting their infinitives split, leaving them with gruesomely dangling participles?

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ii’n  not posting this to brag on my sister but to show that word placement is important.  I would have written “dropped off Jack at school “.  https://patch.com/illinois/plainfield/school-staff-use-aed-save-plainfield-students-life

She did WHAT to save him?

Something tells me he was faking...

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

When death by electrocution is simply not enough :

Image result for double meaning signs

A good friend of mine was illiterate because his English teacher died too young, so he couldn't read the warning sign and got electrocuted. How dare you belittle what happened to him?!?!!!????!!!!!!!!???????      :)

Edited by oldsoprano

Just now, oldsoprano said:

A good friend of mine couldn't read because his English teacher died too young, and he couldn't read the warning sign and got electrocuted. How dare you belittle what happened to her?!?!!!????!!!!!!!!???????      :)

They also had to pay the fine, too! :innocent:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BigW said:

They also had to pay the fine, too! :innocent:

Logistics question:  do you pay the fine prior to touching the wires?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

A good friend of mine was illiterate because his English teacher died too young, so he couldn't read the warning sign and got electrocuted. How dare you belittle what happened to him?!?!!!????!!!!!!!!???????      :)

Image result for meme on illiteracy

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Logistics question:  do you pay the fine prior to touching the wires?

If one has a burning urge, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to.

• Haha 1