When does DCA post the 2018 shows & who's in them

I know a few corps have posted there season on line .Just wondering when does DCA post all shows and the line up for each.Thank You 

They posted a tenative schedule a few weeks ago. However since then Alliance and Rocketeers who had planned to march this summer have decided not to march. It looks like Columbus saints and Highland Regiment will be marching, but I haven't seen anything from DCA about them being approved.  I am fairly certain C2 will be marching but with all that turmoil their schedule could change. Making sure each show has enough corps for a quality show may be a concern and my guess is that DCA is waiting to know for sure who is available before they list all the corps at each show.  

11 hours ago, totaleefree said:

They posted a tenative schedule a few weeks ago. However since then Alliance and Rocketeers who had planned to march this summer have decided not to march. It looks like Columbus saints and Highland Regiment will be marching, but I haven't seen anything from DCA about them being approved.  I am fairly certain C2 will be marching but with all that turmoil their schedule could change. Making sure each show has enough corps for a quality show may be a concern and my guess is that DCA is waiting to know for sure who is available before they list all the corps at each show.  

Thanks for the update ,hope Highland Regiment makes it .Fusion shows 6 ,Hurricanes 7,Bucs 8 and Bush 10shows

Edited by Florida Sun
added more info

Barnum Festival Champions on Parade, June 30, Trumbull HS, Trumbull CT:

Caballeros, White Sabers, Bushwackers, Sunrisers, Hurricanes, Thunderbirds. exh; Skyliners Alumni, Saints Brigade.

As for the rest, who knows when we'll know. Tried the sponsors of the Kingston show. The show's listed as an event, but without the details of what corps. I know Cabs will be there, though!

• Like 1