The Skyliners Announce Additions to 2018 Visual Staff

The Skyliners are pleased to announce that Timmy Allen has joined their staff as Visual Caption Head for the 2018 Season. 

Tim brings a lifetime of experience to the corps. His marching experience includes performing with the Rochester Crusaders, Syracuse Brigadiers, Connecticut Hurricanes, Magic of Orlando and Pioneer.  He has designed and taught for The Ghost Riders, as well as a staff member for The White Sabers from 2012-2017, serving as ensemble coordinator and visual caption head in 2017.   

He is currently the Visual Caption Head and Winds and Front Ensemble co-arranger for the 2017 NYS Field Band Champion Corning-Painted Post High School Marching Band, as well as the Assistant Director and Front Ensemble Arranger for their indoor Percussion Ensemble.  He attributes his success to growing up in a drum corps family, watching his dad, Donny, and his uncles, Tommy and Jimmy, as they have had a profound impact on the activity. “I am grateful for this opportunity to join an organization with such a rich history”, said Tim. “I am dedicating my work with The Skyliners this season to the memory of my Uncle Jim, who passed away last fall.” 

Also joining the staff as Color Guard designer and Instructor is Wendi Rogers Neumann.  Wendi is coming to the 2018 Skyliners fresh off her 3rd season with The Guard Sr. indoor group. She has worked with Whitehall Coplay High School for the last 4 years, including helping them take home a Cavalcade of Bands American Open Class Championship in 2017.  Wendi brings a vast experience both teaching and marching in DCA. "Wendi is going to be a great fit with our team", said Jeff Crawford, Corps Director. "I can't wait to watch this program develop this summer".

Keep up-to-date with us via our website, http://www.MarchSky.org, or contact Joshua Delanuez, Assistant Director for more information.  The Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps is a 501(c)3 non-profit, performance-based organization that provides quality educational opportunities for its members. 

Edited by DGMUSIC