Sign in to follow this  
afoster87

DCI Vinyl Records

I’ve posted on the marketplace forum before, but I also wanted to post here for possible traction. I’ve been searching for basically any of the vinyl records that DCI released. If anyone is willing to part ways with their vinyl or knows someone whom I should contact, please send me a message. 

I’m bumping my thread for traction and also to get some feedback. 

For those of you who convert your lps to digital formats, what software/turntable would you recommend? 

And I’m still hunting lps and CDs. 

There is a store in lansing iowa called archives on main. The owner bought a boatload of records from me and in it was a ton of dci records. You can try contacting him. He has a facebook page for his store. Good luck. My first year of marching was 1981 and I ordered EVERY single corps from that year. Ken kobold did the recordings. I still have them.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:43 AM, dinosaurus rex said:

There is a store in lansing iowa called archives on main. The owner bought a boatload of records from me and in it was a ton of dci records. You can try contacting him. He has a facebook page for his store. Good luck. My first year of marching was 1981 and I ordered EVERY single corps from that year. Ken kobold did the recordings. I still have them.

Thanks for the tip. I haven’t had any luck getting in touch with the owner of the shop. I’ve emailed and left a few messages. 

The owner is a retired man who only opens the shop on weekends. He is a little slow with online. Give him time, but keep bugging him. If I see the shop open I will go in and see what he still has. 

I don't believe I have any vinyl records, but I did convert everything I had to digital. I can provide you with CDs of old-school corps (1965 - 1981)