Saturday, July 28 - DCI Southeastern Championship

Saturday, August 4 - DCI Eastern Classic

Thursday, August 9 - DCI World Championship Prelims

Friday, August 10 - DCI World Championship Semis

AHEM...you forgot FINALS :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

AHEM...you forgot FINALS :)

That would require a .... Boston-esque rise in placement versus 2017. :) I know they're focused on putting out the very best product they can on the field, and that's all they can do. I haven't talked to my son much, there's been some texting during meal times and such. He is enjoying himself - staff is great, no complaints whatsoever about food (quality, variety or quantity), and he's bonding really well with his section-mates. The first week of camp was rough weather-wise (lot of rain and storms), last week was better, this week is more unsettled again. Hoping any precipitation holds off when they have their preview show this Saturday night the 16th.   

20 minutes ago, SOA Dad said:

That would require a .... Boston-esque rise in placement versus 2017. :) I know they're focused on putting out the very best product they can on the field, and that's all they can do. I haven't talked to my son much, there's been some texting during meal times and such. He is enjoying himself - staff is great, no complaints whatsoever about food (quality, variety or quantity), and he's bonding really well with his section-mates. The first week of camp was rough weather-wise (lot of rain and storms), last week was better, this week is more unsettled again. Hoping any precipitation holds off when they have their preview show this Saturday night the 16th.   

They went from 16th in 2010 to 12th in 2011, so it's not impossible. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, SOA Dad said:

Some years the 16th up to 12th CAN be extremely competitive...

• Like 2

Just saw a video of their preview performance on YT. I think Spirit is really gonna turn some heads this summer!

• Like 5

On 6/11/2018 at 10:46 PM, SOA Dad said:

Every year is a new year. Looking forward to the best yet from SoA!

Nice show SOA! Wow! All the best this season.