Spirit of Atlanta 2018

19 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

San Antonio (7/21) - 78.188

Mesquite (7/23) - 81.0

Little Rock (7/25) - 83.05

Almost 5 points in 5 days. Wow, Spirit.

Spirit has not reached 83 since .... 2013 (I think).

• Like 1

Spirit of Atlanta is making very impressive strides in scores of late... no question about it. Good for them ! They are absolutely right in the mix of Corps with a legitimate chance of making Top 12, and performing on Saturday Nite at Championships. ' Really enjoy their show from them this season too !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Based on what my son said, they are pretty darn excited. Hope they aren't TOO excited as they need some rest for the Birmingham show tomorrow night. In all seriousness, though, we will know a lot more after Saturday when everyone is on the same field with the same panel. The good news for Spirit is - it's a home show! Hope that gives them an extra boost.

Edited by SOA Dad
typo
  • Like 6

Spirit's traditional wake up call in ATL:

• Like 2

New members also received their Corps jackets today.  Christmas in July!

Any update on the symbol player who got injured during the show?  I felt so horrible watching them in distress on the field but relieved when they got up. Hoping the injury is minor and they can finish the season! 

5 hours ago, chadwick said:

Any update on the symbol player who got injured during the show?  I felt so horrible watching them in distress on the field but relieved when they got up. Hoping the injury is minor and they can finish the season! 

He was on the sideline right in front of me. He was in a lunge position and I think he put too much pressure in the front knee and he went down. That's all I know. Hoping he can get back soon!

• Thanks 1

When you're the Drum Major, the brass WILL hold that chord until you get your pics.  Haha!

• Like 2