Live Stream Schedule

6 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Maybe its because I had low expectations to begin with, but on the whole, I was happy with Flo's live streams of shows from last season. There were some technical hiccups along the way, here and there, but it was the next best thing to being there live.

For future enhancements, I wish Flo would include a replay feature, so if we were out during the broadcast, or wanted to replay a Corps or two's  performance after the show ended we could do so for maybe 24 hours or some such.

licensing costs probably will keep that from happening

This is just a PSA.  FloMarching is just one of the many activities that you are available to you with your fee.  I watched FloTrack to see my granddaughter on the Sacramento State track team, plus there are many other events.  Check out the complete list to see if maybe you can get more for your money:  http://www.flosports.tv/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FTNK said:

Amateur hour stuff to not have the schedule out yet.

Sounds like Flo!

dont worry, our 500kbps bitrate livestreams will be here soon enough.

Although some of a camera work was iffy last season, I thought the show selection was excellent last year!  I haven't upgraded to pro for flo yet, I'm waiting to ensure their schedule is as inclusive as last season... hopefully they release it soon!

11 minutes ago, Beckham said:

Flo was just doing an Instagram live video from Crossmen. Someone asked when the streaming schedule will be released and they said it will be posted on Monday at noon.

Thanks for that update. ( they should have posted when it would be out on their website, imo )

• Like 2

12 PM Central Time on Facebook Live.

https://www.flomarching.com/articles/6213201-big-news-coming-for-flomarching-subscribers-today

Edited by dpdc77

1 hour ago, dpdc77 said:

12 PM Central Time on Facebook Live.

How does this work ? Do I have to move my clock ahead or back ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

How does this work ? Do I have to move my clock ahead or back ?

That depends.  Do you know where you are?

• Haha 1