Live Stream Schedule

14 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

You think they could have sprung for a couple microphones? Or, chose to do their announcement in a less echoey room? Jeez, that was hard to listen to.

At least the teaser, while not great, was an actually produced piece. But the real schedule release video? Yikes. Things like poor lighting, dirty backwards ballcaps, neckbeards, 3 dudes crammed into a small room and constantly blocking the generic dry erase board and what-not give it a real "mom's basement" feel.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Things like poor lighting, dirty backwards ballcaps, neckbeards, 3 dudes crammed into a small room and constantly blocking the generic dry erase board and what-not...

You mean, things that they should have learned NOT to do in that recent college education they allegedly got?  I mean, that is one of the purposes of Flo, right?  To give some recent live event production and management graduates a chance to get their foot in the door?

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

OT:  I must have gone completely brain dead because I had no idea there was a regional in St. Louis.  We’re going to go.  The flo schedule brought it to my attention. Still good seats left and rooms in downtown hotels available. 

I'll be on the BAC food truck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

OT:  I must have gone completely brain dead because I had no idea there was a regional in St. Louis.  We’re going to go.  The flo schedule brought it to my attention. Still good seats left and rooms in downtown hotels available. 

I live in Kansas City so I was thinking about going too. But then I started hearing some less than flattering things about STL and the state of their (rarely used) dome and now I’m a little hesitant. I may sit that one out and just watch it on Flo. Plus, there’s a show coming to metro KC the very next day. 

• Like 1

Just now, crownisking said:

I live in Kansas City so I was thinking about going too. But then I started hearing some less than flattering things about STL and the state of their (rarely used) dome and now I’m a little hesitant. I may sit that one out and just watch it on Flo. Plus, there’s a show coming to metro KC the very next day. 

I’m a lifelong Chicagoan who has never been to St. Louis.  I’m going to give it a whirl.  :laughing:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mingusmonk said:

At least the teaser, while not great, was an actually produced piece. But the real schedule release video? Yikes. Things like poor lighting, dirty backwards ballcaps, neckbeards, 3 dudes crammed into a small room and constantly blocking the generic dry erase board and what-not give it a real "mom's basement" feel.

yeah that was quite embarrassing to say the least

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

It looks like a good venue. Or at least a convenient venue. Really like being able to walk back to rooms after the show.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

yeah that was quite embarrassing to say the least

Agreed..it was actually a waste of time...should have just posted a schedule and been done with it...a schedule that INCLUDED the line-up so that we didn't have to reference that...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

No luck posting a link to bookings.com.  I go for price and on occasion the hotel will do better than bookings.com while I have it up on my iPad and ready to reserve a room.