2018 Tour Premiere

3 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

Great night of drum corps. The season has finally started!

I didn't see anything that would make BD, SCV or Cadets fans worry though. In all, a group of shows.

Congrats to Bloo on the win!

“Or cadets”?! Can’t really use them in the same sentence as the other two these days. (Yet)

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

“Or cadets”?! Can’t really use them in the same sentence as the other two these days. 

You might want to hold off pronouncing them DOA. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

I didn't see anything that would make BD, SCV or Cadets fans worry though. In all, a great group of shows.

I wouldn't say I'm a crazy Cadet fan. I love them, but SCV, Madison and Crown are my favorites. Cadets would probably be my 4th favorite. That being said, I think it's Crown, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, and perhaps Boston that don't need to worry about the Cadets. They were 7th last year after all, they have been on a downward trend, they had a huge shake up this year. I hope they the rival the top 6, but they certainly aren't going to rival SCV and BD, and probably won't beat anyone else in the top 5 from last year either. Probably a rebuilding year for them. Probably 6th at best. Please note - I said probably many times.

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 1

Just now, just_another_fanatic said:

The whole Boston-will-be-top-3 meme needs to stop. The difference in performance levels between them and those above them were vast tonight— completely different leagues in my eyes and ears.

I think the judges would agree with you on that for now. I do think the top 5 is in a league of their own, and I think it's going to be virtually impossible for anyone else to break into that group this year.

3 hours ago, KPinCAL said:

Tough decision to go to the theater or to watch SCV practice. (Only 20 min away). Going with SCV. Looking forward to the comments here when I get back!

you made the better decision.  hated the show!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1