2018 Uniforms!

10 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

New uniform

The blessing of the tubas?  :tongue:

31 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Except that the marching members do not decide  what they perform in on the field, including headgear.

They're only doing what their controllers tell them.

11 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

New uniform

...and look! There's Blue Stained Glass (windows)!  :whistle:

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

The blessing of the tubas?  :tongue:

more like waiting for confession

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

more like waiting for confession

Tic, Jeff. You should know better. That's a Protestant denomination flag in the photo, you know the ones who don't have Confession. And those windows are neither St. Patrick's (home of the Imperials) or St. Matthias (home of the Thunderbolts) from whose heritage Pioneer evolved.

Penalty on the play, do not collect $200; for your penance, wash the food truck.

• Haha 1

Carolina Crown

Edited by Mac13
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, xandandl said:

Tic, Jeff. You should know better. That's a Protestant denomination flag in the photo, you know the ones who don't have Confession. And those windows are neither St. Patrick's (home of the Imperials) or St. Matthias (home of the Thunderbolts) from whose heritage Pioneer evolved.

Penalty on the play, do not collect $200; for your penance, wash the food truck.

The Thunderbolts were from Cedarburg. St. Mathias sponsored the St. Mathias Cadets. The Thunderbolts weren’t associated with a parish.

Edited by Brian Tuma

On 6/9/2018 at 3:07 PM, xandandl said:

or is this another part of the narcissism age (Me, Me, Me) where individuality is made to be greater than being part of the whole? How else can my fans post all those great photos and selfies of me if they can't see my beauuuuuutiful face?  My brand, not the corps' brand. Besides that's how we do it indoors in WGI

Nah, it's more that the real "Me, Me, Me" generation can't get over the fact that things change and that nobody is obligated to cater to the way things used to be just to please them.

• Like 4