2018 Uniforms!

3 minutes ago, goodmello said:

Hated all uniforms tonight except for Cavies and Crown.

PR: Look like high school students living out an Assassins Creed Fantasy

Blue Stars:  Nothing fit properly.  Also, couldn't tell guard from brass.

Bloo: Nothing fit right, nothing was flattering.

Boston: What's with the purple and green?  They could have gone with a more traditional uniform and matched their theme so much better...

Just an FYI the blue stars brass uniforms were driven in from LaCrosse yesterday so yeah not fitted :P

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Just an FYI the blue stars brass uniforms were driven in from LaCrosse yesterday so yeah not fitted :P

That's extremely unfortunate.  We'll see if I change my opinion next time I see them...

For all the "what the #### is this?" uniform leaks generated, I thought everyone's uniforms worked fine from high.  BAC's pull me out of the island survivor theme on close up though.  Blue Stars will work better when fitted.

• Like 1

Just now, goodmello said:

That's extremely unfortunate.  We'll see if I change my opinion next time I see them...

I heard there was a chance of no uniforms for the premier last week so kudos for Brad driving them in! Even at the rehearsal last night people didn't have them on because they were just getting the length fixed. Plus anyone that matches knows the best word all summer "refits".  What was your measurement in spring trainging probably changed. 

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I heard there was a chance of no uniforms for the premier last week so kudos for Brad driving them in! Even at the rehearsal last night people didn't have them on because they were just getting the length fixed. Plus anyone that matches knows the best word all summer "refits".  What was your measurement in spring trainging probably changed. 

The 'refit' thing, I completely understand... however, at some point it becomes a distractions and sadly subtracts from the great work done by the members... like it did tonight

Kudos to them for working overtime to get them for tonight's show, but I have no doubt there are lessons to be had for the corps and/or Stanbury.

• Thanks 1

Blue Stars will rue the day the decided having all the corps in one costume - they could have at least mixed in a Wendy or Pilchard

Scoop, Muck and Dizzy, and Roley too
Lofty and Wendy join the crew
Bob and the gang have so much fun
Working together they get the job done

Bob the Builder!
Can we fix it?
Bob the Builder!
Yes we can!

Pilchard and Bird, Travis and Spud
Playing together like good friends should

Screen_Shot_2018_06_21_at_11_26_43_PM.pn

Edited by tedrick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Blue Stars will rue the day the decided having all the corps in one costume - they could have at least mixed in a Wendy or Pilchard

Screen_Shot_2018_06_21_at_11_26_43_PM.pn

Agreed. Also those shoes are such a gamble... I'm not sure it'll work for them...

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

giphy.gif