DrumScorps v4 Now Available!

Would there be any way to tag shows that will be live streamed by Flo?  That would help planning my viewing and easier to find. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Would there be any way to tag shows that will be live streamed by Flo?  That would help planning my viewing and easier to find. 

A nice suggestion. I'll put it on our  backlog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Wish you could like a post from within the app. 

We're limited by the forum software here. The API they provide (which is what we use in the app) does not allow for liking a post. If/when this is added on their end, we'll get it in our app. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a message apologizing for all of the inaccuracies we've had with our scores this season. We strive to be the best, most reliable way to get drum corps scores and so far this season, we've fell short of that goal. Our #1 priority at the moment is getting the score feed back to 100% reliability. Please bear with us as we work through these issues. We hope to have the score issues resolved very soon.

Thanks,

The DrumScorps Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Issues or not.  The app is 100x better than DCI's effort.  I was impressed with how quickly you got out the scores and recap for Akron.  The app is a great resource.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a message apologizing for all of the inaccuracies we've had with our scores this season. We strive to be the best, most reliable way to get drum corps scores and so far this season, we've fell short of that goal. Our #1 priority at the moment is getting the score feed back to 100% reliability. Please bear with us as we work through these issues. We hope to have the score issues resolved very soon.

Thanks,

The DrumScorps Team

Haha! Y'all are doing wonderfully well! I just wanted to poke a little fun yesterday is all! And of course I get a little impatient for scores when ever The Cavaliers perform..... lol

• Like 1

We're about 3-4 weeks into the season and I though I would share some exciting stats:

• We now have over 17K active users, with around 25K total users
  • We've sent over a quarter of a million score notifications. 
  • Over 500 forum posts have been made through the app

Thanks everyone for using our app! Cheers to a great rest of the season!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to order the performing corps list in a show's lineup according to performance order/time (once that is available), rather than alphabetically?

Because it would be way cool if I could attend an event and follow along seamlessly in-app:

1. Select the event
  2. Select "Performing corps" tab
  3. Select the first corps to perform
  4. Tap on their show rep to view it
  5. Back out to the main corps page for that corps, and then tap a "Next performing corps" button that instantly takes me to the next corps to perform (I wouldn't have to know, it would know that for me)
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed, through the end of the show
  7. Tap on a "DCP Discussion" button for the show at any time:
    • If you do it before the corps scheduled time to perform, it either takes you to "last read" or end of the thread
    • If you do it after a corps performs, it takes you into the thread at the time stamp the corps was scheduled to perform (so you can go back and see what the discussion was at the time they were performing)