DrumScorps v4 Now Available!

32 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Is there a way to order the performing corps list in a show's lineup according to performance order/time (once that is available), rather than alphabetically?

Because it would be way cool if I could attend an event and follow along seamlessly in-app:

1. Select the event
  2. Select "Performing corps" tab
  3. Select the first corps to perform
  4. Tap on their show rep to view it
  5. Back out to the main corps page for that corps, and then tap a "Next performing corps" button that instantly takes me to the next corps to perform (I wouldn't have to know, it would know that for me)
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed, through the end of the show
  7. Tap on a "DCP Discussion" button for the show at any time:
    • If you do it before the corps scheduled time to perform, it either takes you to "last read" or end of the thread
    • If you do it after a corps performs, it takes you into the thread at the time stamp the corps was scheduled to perform (so you can go back and see what the discussion was at the time they were performing)

Getting the show lineup times in the app has been on the to-do list for a while. Right now, our server backend isn't setup to support that so I wouldn't look for any changes to this until next season. As always, thanks for your feedback!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thank you to all of our users for another great season! This was our biggest year yet. We grew by over 10K users and sent over 1 million notifications this summer! We're already planning bigger and better things for next season.

If you enjoyed using our app this season, please leave us a review in your app store. It would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, DrumScorps said:

PSA: 2019 schedule is now available in the app. Once the season is closer, we will release our annual update with new features. 

Just re-installed the app on my phone and Chromebook.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering when the new 2019 Corps discussion threads will be available in the app.  The few I checked still point to last season. Thx!

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2019 at 8:32 AM, CrownBariDad said:

Was wondering when the new 2019 Corps discussion threads will be available in the app.  The few I checked still point to last season. Thx!

I assume they are being updating currently. The Discussion links were active a few days ago (to 2018 season), but a missing now. 

56 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I assume they are being updating currently. The Discussion links were active a few days ago (to 2018 season), but a missing now. 

Correct. We are in the process of updating them now. We’re running a little behind but everything will be ready to roll before the season starts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

A sneak peak of this season's update. No big changes this year but we worked on some of the most requested updates: improved rankings page and performance times.

oPLPaZm.png   PuxJZ79.png

I love the performance time part! It will make life easier to keep track of when I need to post "WOOOOO! GO CAVIES!"

• Haha 1