Wildwood

23 hours ago, BigW said:

I have a guess the humidity is pushing it into an unhealthy misery index.

To me, it was the blazing sun. Humidity wasn't bad at all, IMO.

Then again, I live in Baltimore, where 90 percent humidity is considered a "dry summer day." :tongue:

• Like 1

If I want a weather report, I can always turn to my local news.  And if I want to know the crowd size, I can attend a Trump rally.  Anyone have any observations on the actual clap show?  

Edited by VOReason
  • Thanks 2

VOR,   I am laughing at myself, not quite LOL, for totally appreciating your post.  if I recall, you are quite good at kicking it up around here.

I apologize world for not being on FB.   As I used to say on the bus, under pressure, about FB ... direct inside experience with snooping, big data profiling in 90's served well.  But I pay, as I know FB has the info.

Sad that DCP is so quiet right now.  Sad that Cabs at the Beach used to be a major event for competition kickoff.  Sorry, no scores idea never hit it for me, even though my own corps peeps seem to have come around to it.   Total respect and awe for those that put out a show, and continue to persevere in the activity.

So please, how were those Cabs?   Reading monster great again?   Fusion, Bush - whatta lineup!

Beat Regards All,

Don

Edited by trptmagnet
typo fix

i was at my daughters 6th birthday party. priorities

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VOReason said:

If I want a weather report, I can always turn to my local news.  And if I want to know the crowd size, I can attend a Trump rally.  Anyone have any observations on the actual clap show?  

The master of low-rent, dime-store snark is back!!!  :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, VOReason said:

if you want accurate weather, your local news is no guarantee.

1 hour ago, BigW said:

Will be at Milton, so will Jeff from the looks of it. You'll get some info out of us then. :laugh:

No I won't be there. other commitments. Plus 2 DCI shows on my laptop. I'll be at Hempfield

Wow... me, Jeff, and W in the same place at the same time at Hempfield.  LOL.