Rehearsal schedules before next Thursday's Premier

Does anyone have more info on when corps are rehearsing before next Thursday's Premier at Ford Field?  Also if the rehearsals are open to the public?  I've never lived close enough to a show to be able to visit rehearsals much and want to take as many students to as many rehearsals as I can.  Took a car load to Adrian last night for The Cavalier dress rehearsal and they loved it.  This is what I know so far....

The Cavaliers - remain at Adrian until the premier

Phantom Regiment - arrived at Novi HS today, rehearsal schedule posted on website

Carolina Crown - arrive at Waterford Kettering Wednesday, rehearsal until 3:00 Thursday, open to the public according to Waterford Kettering booster fb page.

Blue Stars - arrive at Wayne Memorial Wednesday (maybe Tuesday)

Bluecoats - housing at Troy Athens, not sure of arrival day/rehearsal schedule

Boston - housing at Berkley HS, not sure of arrival day/rehearsal schedule

34 minutes ago, Ms.L said:

Does anyone have more info on when corps are rehearsing before next Thursday's Premier at Ford Field?  Also if the rehearsals are open to the public?  I've never lived close enough to a show to be able to visit rehearsals much and want to take as many students to as many rehearsals as I can.  Took a car load to Adrian last night for The Cavalier dress rehearsal and they loved it.  This is what I know so far....

The Cavaliers - remain at Adrian until the premier

Phantom Regiment - arrived at Novi HS today, rehearsal schedule posted on website

Carolina Crown - arrive at Waterford Kettering Wednesday, rehearsal until 3:00 Thursday, open to the public according to Waterford Kettering booster fb page.

Blue Stars - arrive at Wayne Memorial Wednesday (maybe Tuesday)

Bluecoats - housing at Troy Athens, not sure of arrival day/rehearsal schedule

Boston - housing at Berkley HS, not sure of arrival day/rehearsal schedule

Boston 

Today (Ensemble at 7pm and depart 11pm)

University of Pittburgh at Johnstown/Richland HS
450 Schoolhouse Rd.
Johnstown, PA 15904

June 18, 19, 20th (Mon, Tues, Wed) at

Ohio Northern University
525 S Main St.
Ada, OH 45810

June 21(Thur) & June 22 (Fri)

Berkeley High School
2325 Catalpa Dr.
Berkley, MI 48072

Always keep in mind these schedules can change even the day of for all the corps.

• Like 3

Most corps have the following schedule.

AM: Visual

Afternoon:  Sectionals

Evenings:   Ensemble Block:

I know of no corps that does't have open rehearsals this time of the year.

Note:  Blue Stars will not be at Wayne Memorial until Wednesday morning.  Tuesday  they will be at a high school close to South Bend for the day.

Thanks for all the help everyone.  A bit more info has come in.  Bluecoats won't get to Troy Athens until Thursday.

On show day I'm trying to schedule a visit to Phantom's rehearsal with the charter carrying me and 55 former/current band students before we go to Ford Field.  We have an alum marching PR and most of my kids have never seen a live show let alone a rehearsal.  We'll see them rehearse and maybe go catch another corps that is later in the lineup before we go to the Fran Kick leadership session at Ford.  I really just wanted to go to this by myself with a few close friends but there were too many kids that wouldn't get to see this if I didn't arrange this 'field trip'.

Edited by Ms.L