Rt 15 traffic alerts

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I help an elderly person with macular degeneration and he has hearing loss. Take him grocery shopping and medical appointments. I get pretty angry when I see how impatient people are with him.  That’s where my mindset is.  I’m sorry it was so hot and humid but I’m glad those looks weren’t because Krista was struggling. 

Thanks and know what you mean at times with idiot people. Wonder how many people should have been in a wheelchair instead of on their feet so long in that line. Edit Kris wasn’t struggling as worker was pushing her. I was struggling trying to keep up with all the carry on crap...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s become a major pita to fly out of Chicago.  I’m driving everywhere but Florida in February.  

closest airports of worth are Scranton or Harrisburg. Driving is probably easier and cheaper

• Like 2

Driving up to T-Birds practice in Watsontown Saturday, just north of I-80 and Milton. Gonna run 147 to Montandon, cross the river there to Lewisburg, then cross back to Watsontown, see how that stacks.

Worked in Montandon for the Intermediate Unit up there back in '89, Jesus, been that long since I've been there. No one goes to Montandon unless you have a reason. :huh:

• Haha 1

So anyway, it appears that the results were 1. Bucs, 2. C2, 3. Sabers, 4. Fusion?

Yes. Bucs have the show completed but need details. The rest are in varied amounts of incompleteness, hence the undertime penalties. All 4 are very different, and also very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing them all again if possible. None of them made me feel I'd rather take a restroom break or get a walking taco from the food stand.

T-Birds got their entire show presented, still much to be done with working in personnel, reps, cleaning, etc. etc., but there's a lot of good material in there. When they can solidify and get consistency and confidence with this program- it'll be quite good.

6 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

So anyway, it appears that the results were 1. Bucs, 2. C2, 3. Sabers, 4. Fusion?

Anyone  have scores from last might?

Drove home Sunday from the Lewisburg area on 11/15, southbound, and not bad. 

A lane closure just north of Shamokin Dam, and surprisingly no backup... but we could see where they're getting set for more closures/lane shifts to come in the near future.  That is one heck of a project they have going on.