Rehearsal Sites ?

I'll be going to (2) shows in Northern Cali, (3) Southern Cali, (3) Texas and all in Indy. Even more exciting to me is attending rehearsals and creating some excitement for the upcoming shows (Periscope, Twitter, Insta and FB, under Mick_ogk if you want to follow the clips/snaps) but man alive, it's like pulling teeth getting corps admin. to keep updated information on rehearsal sites. You'd think they'd want to help promote ticket sales.

If you have any info related to rehearsal sites, please post it, or a link to it, below. 

Thank you -

most do Ghost, but they're generally not updated in a timely way ... I did see via your link that SCV updated. Thank you

The Academy's calendar is here. https://www.arizonaacademy.org/calendar/

Just a head's up, if the schedule says TBD that's probably fairly up to date and they just don't know. The show hosts are responsible for providing housing to participating corps and while not every corps (see BD) takes advantage of this, most do. These housing sights are supposed to be locked down before the corps leave on tour but I can tell you from years of working with this stuff that it never happens. DCI it self is one of the biggest culprits of getting housing contracts done when they are supposed to be done. And then you have those lovely times when a week or two  before your corps is supposed to be at a school someone from the athletic department/facilites suddenly realized that their gym is going to be resurfaced the day the corps is supposed to be in town. You really do not want to know how often this happens. And then there was 2011 Allentown when a district suddenly decided to break its contract with DCI and they lost 10 or so housing sites a few weeks before the regional. Academy literally did not know where they were staying until the morning they departed, and that was after Rome came through with an extra 2 days at their site so the corps had a place to stat between that show and Allentown. 

And make sure you double check the info because the corps may stay and one site and rehearse at another. I don't think that this happening with The Academy in SoCal, but I know it's happening other places on tour. Happens with BD and probably just about every other corps.