Clovis, CA - June 22, 2018

18 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

Agree with everything except this lol. 2014 BD earned and totally deserved that score. Best corps I've ever seen and yes I saw those other two shows in person as well.

100 likes for this post if i could. 

Meh.

I've never been a BD fan. 

I'll give them "props" where it's due.

You don't score 99.65 and not be legendary.

With that being said, Bluecoats were great that year with Tilt, but I'd say any other year and that gets 3rd. Kinetic Noise was superior to Tilt in almost every way, and that got 3rd, so that goes to show the BD really deserved a big gap between them and a 2nd place Bloocoats. 99.65... I don't know if it's right or wrong to compare those scores to Frameworks or Zone, but those two shows/performances were also just as legendary. I listen to all 3 of those shows on a regular basis, along with Kinetic Noise and another 40 or so audio performances while trucking. I prefer Kinetic Noise to listen to above the others. 

Phantom Regiment 2003 is another favorite of mine to listen to. Along with 2011 Blue Devils. The Beat My Heart Skipped. 

I'll go ahead and partially retract my comment about that 2014 Blue Devils.