Whitewater, WI - June 23, 2018

For those that like to compare scores on the same nite as being meaningful , Cavaliers are now ranked ahead of Carolina Crown, and Boston 1.2 points from Crown now...

But... don't.... do... this... to.... yourself. (... haha)

That said, spreads im head to heads can show some trends... Boston did shave 7 tenths off their sprread from Cavaliers from 2.03 to 1.30.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, pbeau said:

Forever etched in my memory a 73 road trip to finals with my since deceased best friend in a Chevy Nova that consumed more oil than gas. They were great drum corps days!

First 29th place corps ever in DCI!  It was still foggy when we went on so early that August morning in 1972.  Great memories though. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Prsmpower4 said:

Scouts

Ah yes.  The achievement scores are competitive for Madison but some of the content scores are too low at this point.  If they add stuff and increase the degree of difficulty as the season progresses they’ll be in good shape because their content scores will increase.

1 hour ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I’ve never been a fan of the Boston Crusaders.  I can’t deny their talent and performance ability but I’ve never been able to get into their show designs at all.  If you’re into it, great.  I’m not.

I'm always scratching my head when I see comments like this.  Liking or disliking is certainly your perogitive but the comment about show designs?  You make it sound like they are all similar but with the change in designers through the years I just don't get your logic.  They have had quite a series of very different designs over the past several years and the latest; very different and much improved.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, goodmello said:

That Colts to Madison score though!

I'm just not smart about scores like so many others on here. But I would have bet a few bucks that Colts topped Madison. I really liked the Colts show. That always helps. I was anyway braced for a rough ranking.

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I love everything but being eaten alive by mosquitoes.  They feast on me like Mr. Creasote in the buffet line at the Bellagio. 

I bought some Off based on your earlier advice. But they weren't bad at all.

People behind me kept calling for rain and showing me their threatening radar screen. Nice cool weather, though. Not a drop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

I'm just not smart about scores like so many others on here. But I would have bet a few bucks that Colts topped Madison. I really liked the Colts show. That always helps. I was anyway braced for a rough ranking.

A corps like Colts REALLY needs to fight to top a corps like Madison.  It's always an uphill battle.  But I'm hoping they play Saturday night!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mfrontz said:

My condolences to you and your family.

Thank you very much. 

1 hour ago, goodmello said:

A corps like Colts REALLY needs to fight to top a corps like Madison.  It's always an uphill battle.  But I'm hoping they play Saturday night!

Mandarins have progressed at a quicker rate. In a world you can look at other shows mandarins have come out strong and have room.