Whitewater, WI - June 23, 2018

7 hours ago, panama303 said:

I guess this is another liberal ploy to control the artistry on the field.  We sure could peel paint with out any mikes or audio backup or narration.  What has this activity come to?  If I even make it through the season, it is my last.

Please, just leave now.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Tim K said:

For Colts, they should be pretty happy. Madison may find Colts too close for comfort. I’m assuming both Colts and Madison are pretty close in quality to Mandarins and Academy. 

They could be pretty close in quality to Mandarins or Academy, not both. Was at Stanford tonight. Mandarins were amazing. Definitely a step up from Academy, however small that step may be. I can see Mandarins making finals. I cannot see Academy making finals. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, panama303 said:

I guess this is another liberal ploy to control the artistry on the field.  We sure could peel paint with out any mikes or audio backup or narration.  What has this activity come to?  If I even make it through the season, it is my last.

Don't let the corps hit you in the fanny on the way out.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

They could be pretty close in quality to Mandarins or Academy, not both. Was at Stanford tonight. Mandarins were amazing. Definitely a step up from Academy, however small that step may be. I can see Mandarins making finals. I cannot see Academy making finals. 

What do you mean not both? The only way that statement makes sense in my head is if you say they aren't as good as Mandarins?

Just trying to get your statement.   Have my seen any of the above mentioned corps yet.

6 minutes ago, goodmello said:

What do you mean not both? The only way that statement makes sense in my head is if you say they aren't as good as Mandarins?

Just trying to get your statement.   Have my seen any of the above mentioned corps yet.

I think he’s being pretty clear. He’s saying that Mandarins a big step above the Academy and that the Scouts are at about the same level as the Academy. I agree with him, I don’t think Scouts make finals this year 

12 hours ago, Dcbae!23 said:

"liberal ploy"??? bahahaha it's just band, dude

Liberals are always scheming something according to that crowd. A bunch of paranoid folk

• Like 3

Well, after last season, word from the Mandarins was that their goal for this year is the top 10. So far, they look to be achieving that goal. Still a way to go; but they are definitely on mission. As of now, it might be safe to say that the Mandarins, at the very least, will be a finalist. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Same thing happened on the Detroit broadcast, although the cameras never showed what was going on.

i was there live...not sure that delay was electronic. After the delay, a BAC staffer came crawling out from underneath that big round prop with a quad rack...and about 10 seconds later the show started. 

5 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

From what I could gather, people are all over the place regarding Academy. Based on what I’ve read, I would wonder if Mandarins, Academy, Blue Stars, Crossmen, and Madison had appeared in the same show with the same judges, I would guess Mandarins would be closer to Blue Stars and Crossmen, Academy closer to Madison and Colts. Of course in the early season we often discover we’re either 100% spot on, or way put in left field. There’s another factor that hasn’t yet come into play. I’m hearing some good things about Spirit. Returning to finals is a bit of a long shot, but a 13-15 placement in Indy is a stronger possibility than in previous years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I think he’s being pretty clear. He’s saying that Mandarins a big step above the Academy and that the Scouts are at about the same level as the Academy. I agree with him, I don’t think Scouts make finals this year 

Ohhhh. I actually get what he was trying to say. Thanks, makes sense.