Stanford, CA - June 23, 2018

I think scv and BD were both great. Both were very enjoyable. SCVC took drums by the way!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

9 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

All i can say is I’ve had Smooth Criminal and Natural Woman stuck in my head for the past week, just from rehearsal vids...

In my case it's "Laura" and that's just from tonight.

• Like 3

Congratulations to Santa Clara Vanguard. 14 years is a long time  to be bested by your in state rival Blue Devils. Well deserved win tonite too, as I thought BD looked a little rough around the edges tonite in execution.. and SCV took advantage tonite with that. ' Enjoyed both SCV and BD's shows tonite. Very different. Both entertaining I thought. Its shaping up to look like a very interesting season, imo.

• Like 2

Congrats to SCV. From what I’ve seen of the shows so far, BD has my favorite show on the field this year by a very large margin. Everyone was enjoyable tonight. Keep at it, all corps!

Edited by jaylogan

2 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

Congrats to SCV. From what I’ve seen of the shows so far, BD has my favorite show on the field this year by a very large margin. Keep at it!

I was feeling Crown in the theater too. Crown and BD are the standouts for me so far.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

79 brass, 23 battery (9/5/5/4), 14 pit, 3 drum majors, and the guard are not out there to count.

Really?? I thought SCV marched 84 horns? Dang!! SCVC “only” has 72...