Fan Uniform for Opening Night?

2 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Crown polo

My final decision, too. The black one. The Wife is just wearing purple. Son has his Crown jersey. And the D-in-Law is sporting the Crown OOTW tour shirt. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 1

I found one of my old Bluecoats Bugle-B t-shirts. Going to put it on. :)

I've opted for BAC's shirt from last year.

GUILTY!

Tough call— I’m currently wearing a long-sleeve Hawaiian shirt (yes, they exist) and black dress slacks (which is considered business attire in Hawaii, no joke) but even though they aren’t performing tonight I have my plain red t-shirt with “Santa Clara” printed in white classic block letters across the front sitting in my car if I wish to switch it up. Not “Santa Clara University” mind you, but just...”Santa Clara”...’cause embellishment is not needed....:whistle:

Edited by TRacer

The season desperately needs to start so we have more to talk about than what shirt we’re wearing...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeanInChicago said:

Hey, if these shirts are XL and you want to make room in your life, I will gladly accept these t shirts from you on Saturday in Michigan City.

Michigan City is 963 miles from where I live, and even if I did part with them, I’d have to find them first.:lle:

I’m still unpacking and will be for a while!