Flo still sucks!

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

Did Cadets have video & audio freezes my did,

I had a few one second arrow spins but nothing bad. I have to say that Flo has always had really good sound and that is important to me. I want them to succeed. I told them that drum corps is a tough crowd as to the nature of the activity. it's all about perfection.

2 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I had a few one second arrow spins but nothing bad. I have to say that Flo has always had really good sound and that is important to me. I want them to succeed. I told them that drum corps is a tough crowd as to the nature of the activity. it's all about perfection.

I can't subscribe to Flo because I live in another country and miss watching live feed; like the activity but feel left out. DCP reviews and colour commentary are appreciated. Thanks.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I agree I think they are almost there but one glitch always at the wrong time can ruin a run. It is as if they tweak the bandwidth latter in the show because things seem to be better then. 

I notice most of their glitches come in the early shows. Ever since I stopped using wifi the video resolution is better but they never once told me to try a direct link ever. I wish they had. I really think they like all corporations try to do as little as possible instead trying to satisfy the shareholders rather than customers. I actually had one guy ask me to try using my cell phone without wifi to see. Why TF would I want to watch on a tiny screen with even smaller speakers I told him. OK fine give me a second link for free and I will monitor while I watch on the big screen. but wait you can only use one device at a time. 

I really do see the people who shoot their video as a whole different animal. The guy I met was really cool. 

I have zero issues with my Roku Stick. 

Tonight was my first time streaming. Watched the Orlando show.....

My take on it is that for $30 a month, I’m getting to see multiple shows, which is significantly cheaper than I would EVER spend attending them all in person. Plus I’m not packed in a hot stadium dealing with heat, rude folks who talk and get up during the performances, and possible rain. I’ll take the glitch in the feed every few minutes. 

Not worth complaining about. They’re doing a great job.

• Like 1

When you are on a very limited budget like I am with an entire life of drum corps missing half of a show because they are being tightwads with their band width is something to complain about. Also a thread for people who also are experiencing the same to trade ideas. I’m sorry are you lost or something or you just want to be a Richard? 

Move along

5 hours ago, flammaster said:

When you are on a very limited budget like I am with an entire life of drum corps missing half of a show because they are being tightwads with their band width is something to complain about. Also a thread for people who also are experiencing the same to trade ideas. I’m sorry are you lost or something or you just want to be a Richard? 

Move along

Maybe you can come up with some compression algorithm to help them not be “tightwads with their band width”

• Thanks 2