Flo still sucks!

We thought it was great. I’m not a sound officianado but it sounded good to us. We did have to crank our volume higher but the stream worked great. 

3 hours ago, Lance said:

no. 

flo does exactly enough to get me to pay $50/month for what they provide.

it's nothing approaching great. 

mlb.com does a great job for literally 10X the streaming content at 1/3 the price.

flo's coverage has been marginally better than dci's event coverage was. that's about as far as i'd go. 

And MLB has 40 times the subscription base if not more. Flo could do more but then the cost would skyrocket 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It worked good enough (except the announcer part)...using Apple equipment.  Looking forward to the rest of the season.

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

I'm still waiting for something emotional that brings tears that many have mentioned what some corps will do this year.

Instead of watching at home with popcorn in hand, just peel and slice a few onions, and problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

I'm still waiting for something emotional that brings tears that many have mentioned what some corps will do this year.

I listened to the Bluecoats ballad- standstill no vocals - now mind you I like the vocals ok, but with the pure instrumentation provoked a tear  in me. Interesting, because on the field during ST, it did not.

12 hours ago, F15_22 said:

I think Flo is off to a great start. Watched the first show at a friends via Roku and DCI west via Apple TV. Solid pic, good sound balance (for not being there), and even solid multi cam work. Good job Flo!

Excellent multi cam work. Saw my kid a ton!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

And MLB has 40 times the subscription base if not more. Flo could do more but then the cost would skyrocket 

I would pay it.

GREAT JOB FLO!  in my second year with FLO, this was by far the highest quality camera coverage, Video/Audio yet to be delivered. (AS viewed on my PC with high speed COX internet)

HOWEVER,, the Feed on my Lap Top, HMDi connected to big screen, froze and buffered for long stretches time. Frustrating & irratating. Perhaps a WIFi issue?! I am not a IT wiz.

I never have any issues streaming other content and I do so almost daily. I had as many issues streaming in a whole season when DCI handled it than I do in one showing with blo. I will try a direct line in but that is what they had at Concord Pavilion for Finals and it froze 6 times so I do not buy the gaslighting of "it's your equipment" in this day and age there should be no issues.

9 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I never have any issues streaming other content and I do so almost daily. I had as many issues streaming in a whole season when DCI handled it than I do in one showing with blo. I will try a direct line in but that is what they had at Concord Pavilion for Finals and it froze 6 times so I do not buy the gaslighting of "it's your equipment" in this day and age there should be no issues.

When it's one person trying to convince you of something, it's gaslighting. When multiple data points have success, that sounds to be more of a problem further down the line. Possible that there are issues between Flo and your end (i.e. in the ISP)?

Edited by ftwdrummer
  • Like 1