Sacramento, CA - June 24 ,2018

23 hours ago, BRASSO said:

You could be right. Its early too. I've only seen./ heard them via Flo. But the Show Design is modern, creative and sophisticated. Guard seems properly integrated into the show and show theme to me. Very solid brass. percussion this season. Improved Corps, with  more technical demand in this year's show . If they don't peak too early, continue layering in the show/ props, etc.. you could be right regarding a high as 9th for them. It does get a bit tougher for them moving higher than 11th, imo, but they do have the Show Design to potentially do so. So we'll see.

After seeing them live, I do think they can beat BK, Regiment, Blue Stars and Crossmen which would put them as high as 8th. Will they beat them all? I think it's doubtful. I think it's a lot to ask for a corps that hasn't ever made finals to make that kind of jump, but I think JW is a genius and he knows how to propel groups forward (look what he did at SCV). It's going to be exciting and I'd love it if they placed 8th or 9th. I still think of that group Blue Stars have the most room to grow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1