DCP-I Season 28 Discussion

Scores are up for the first day of competition!

Are we supposed to have unlimited caption changes during the start of the season or did that change?

*Edit* We do currently, it's just limited to 3 changes per update but no update limit

Edited by Craig III

When do scores usually get posted?

As long as there are West Coast shows, my goal is to do it the following morning but sometimes there will be a delay of up to 24 hours. Later in the season I will try to do it same night.

Please note: my wife and I recently bought a house and are moving in mid-July, so for the first half of the season my schedule is going to be a little up in the air.

Scores are up for last night.

Pleased with the day's results. Unspecified is here to shake things up.

La Playa Stadium at Santa Barbara City College is one of the most under-appreciated stadiums in the country. I mean, here's the view from the stands!!

sbcc-football-field.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that in about 15 hours my wife I will be moving into our new house, and I will be offline indefinitely. If all goes well, I should be able to get Friday and Saturday scores up on Sunday. But there will be a delay this weekend until we get the router set up at the new place. Thank you for your patience.

Internet is fixed at my house again, so I will get Monday and Tuesday's scores up later tonight. Things should be settling down now. Thank you for your patience.