DCP-I Season 28 Discussion

I messed up my A corps picks, so everyone have fun kicking my butt this week haha

On 7/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, hostrauser said:

Internet is fixed at my house again, so I will get Monday and Tuesday's scores up later tonight. Things should be settling down now. Thank you for your patience.

Glad everything's up and running now. Everything else with the move go ok?

3 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

Glad everything's up and running now. Everything else with the move go ok?

Yeah, because we hired people to do it. :tongue: It was miserable here on Saturday, upper 80s with high humidity. We're too old for that. 

Beautiful house, though. And our first one! (Could never afford to buy a house in California.)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry gang, I uploaded Saturday's scores yesterday but there was an error in the file and it didn't process. I will fix when I get home.

Championships are upon us! For all classes, ALL corps will advance to Friday's Semifinals, and then the Top 12 from each class will advance to Saturday's Class Finals.

Immediately after the season the Rules Congress will be open for suggestions and changes to the system, and also for bids for Season 29 Championships sites.

Yes, I believe that's an official rule now. One change of up to two captions between each show during Championships.

Good luck to everyone as finals are upon us!