Mason, OH - June 25, 2018

58 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Good to meet you!  

50 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And I enjoyed meeting you as well!

49 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

It was my pleasure to meet you as well 

44 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

omg my eyes were closed!  Lets get a better one next time.  

:)

I lost track of how many DCPr's I met tonight, this site might be rough around the edges some times but there are also some incredible fans in here as well.  Loved meeting up!  

1 hour ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I just got home from the show and I certainly enjoyed meeting several DCP-ers in person for the first time.  

And I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to meet a single #### one of you!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to meet a single #### one of you!

Image result for hello newman gifsImage result for hello newman gifs

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2

My favorite drum Corp has officially morphed into looking and sounding like every other generic drum Corp. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, FlamMan said:

My favorite drum Corp has officially morphed into looking and sounding like every other generic drum Corp. 

Yep. Exact same thought. With all the theme-of-the-year costumes, it's impossible to identify which WGI super band we are watching.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

So far, I'm not too fond of Madison's show myself. But it's worth emphasizing that not every other corps is generically interchangeable.

For instance, as someone here said a couple years ago, starting in about 2014, Bluecoats became the corps that a modern Madison should have been.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I lost track of how many DCPr's I met tonight, this site might be rough around the edges some times but there are also some incredible fans in here as well.  Loved meeting up!  

Let me know if any of the DCPr's did not buy Bloo souvies.  Those that did not are officially out of the club!  (of course on-line donations will be accepted for reinstatement)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was great to meet DrumManTx and KevinGamin at the show last night! Wish I could have met more of you! It's great just how many DCP folks were at the show! And what a great show it was!!

Edited by DasTuba
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

See you Thursday night in Pittsburgh!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, superOOk said:

:35_thinking:

Oops! Let me clarify. Performance level on an individual level. They gel as an ensemble, but the individual captions (guard, percussion, brass) show that at the individual level, they are not surpassing Crown. The design and ensemble is really excelling.