3 hours ago, BigW said:

The Cabs Alumni did their typical well-prepared and polished post-contest exhibition, but there was a bit of a twist for me- getting to the show early, the pre show delay, the pre show ceremony....  the time added up to where I had to bolt from the stands, nearly run over Fran Haring (HI FRAN! SEE YOU IN A MINUTE! *insert roadrunner sound effects*) and get to the restroom. I saw the Cabs from ground level, which was actually a good thing, since I got to watch the percussion features from  the track, it really gave me a great look, and they looked pretty daggone good and exciting from there. :worthy:

LOL!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat after the show. I had to get an iPhone back to its rightful owner in the Cabs Alumni, after officially not videotaping the alumni corps' performance. :whistle:

Then Brenda and I scooted out during the scores announcement to beat the traffic. And to get to the Perkins down Rte. 15 since we were pretty hungry.  :tongue:

We are planning a post-show diner trip after Landisville/Hempfield, so hopefully we can catch up a bit then!!!

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

LOL!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat after the show. I had to get an iPhone back to its rightful owner in the Cabs Alumni, after officially not videotaping the alumni corps' performance. :whistle:

Then Brenda and I scooted out during the scores announcement to beat the traffic. And to get to the Perkins down Rte. 15 since we were pretty hungry.  :tongue:

We are planning a post-show diner trip after Landisville/Hempfield, so hopefully we can catch up a bit then!!!

The Mad Chef in nearby East Petersburg. BE THERE.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

diner? no. Black Knight Inn

Whatever is open late and still serving food. LOL.

Edited by Fran Haring

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Whatever is open late and still serving food. LOL.

i've closed Black Knight. it'll be open LOL

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i've closed Black Knight. it'll be open LOL

That's close to the show site... might be a plan taking shape here.  :laughing:

• Like 1

BK looks the goods! I may have my cake and eat it too, go to Mad Chef before and have something nice... then BK after!

Just got tickets for both Hempfield and Nazareth today. The Nazareth ticket is SWEET. Second row from the top 50, many great seats still available there. I'm in the reserved section for Hempfield, though lord knows where I end up in that section.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:28 PM, BigW said:

BK looks the goods! I may have my cake and eat it too, go to Mad Chef before and have something nice... then BK after!

Just got tickets for both Hempfield and Nazareth today. The Nazareth ticket is SWEET. Second row from the top 50, many great seats still available there. I'm in the reserved section for Hempfield, though lord knows where I end up in that section.

I agree, BK sounds like a plan for after the show. Menu looks pretty good!!!

I have a press-box seat for Hempfield.  LOL.

My seat for July 21 will be behind the wheel of my car, driving Brenda to Crossmen Alumni and Friends rehearsal that day. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring