Ranking the Top 12 in Page Replies

6 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I was contexting the staff exodus from one corps to the other.

That probably explains in part Boston's high thread count/ interest on here in 2017..... Boston thread counts/; interest prior to 2017 were less than many Corps. Madison Scouts used to have large thread counts/ interest prior to 2016 on here for just one example. For several years on here too.

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

That probably explains in part Boston's high thread count/ interest on here in 2017..... Boston threads prior to 2017 were less than many Corps. Madison Scouts used to have large thread counts/ interests prior to 2016 on here.

And the page count for those Madison threads was mostly from b*tching by ancient Madison fans or arguments among alums. Probably still is

15 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

And the page count for those Madison threads was mostly from b*tching by ancient Madison fans or arguments among alums. Probably still is

Glassmen regrettably put their frustrations, anger out here on full display a few years back. Such public Corps self flagellation by Glassmen Alums/ Fans ultimately was shown to have served no positive value to them, nor to their Corps at all.  But it did serve the purpose for awhile of generating thread counts/ thread interest. It generated lots of interest and thread counts/ thread views I recall  at the time..

But alas,  the Glassmen are no more. Thus,  sadly there is no interest of any kind on DCP with them now.

Edited by BRASSO

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Glassmen regrettably put their frustrations, anger out here on full display a few years back. Such public Corps self flagellation by Glassmen Alums/ Fans ultimately was shown to have served no positive value to them, nor to their Corps at all.  But it did serve the purpose for awhile of generating thread counts/ thread interest. It generated lots of interest and thread counts I recall  at the time..

But alas,  the Glassmen are no more. Thus,  sadly there is no interest of any kind on DCP with them now.

I mean if your director put you $300k in debt and possibly broke some laws you'd voice complaints, wouldn't you?

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I mean if your director put you $300k in debt and possibly broke some laws you'd voice complaints, wouldn't you?

On DCP ? Probably not. But I recognize that other Alums/ Fans of certain Corps apparently believe that DCP is the right place to air out such complaints with their favorite Corps.

Edited by BRASSO

On 6/27/2018 at 6:24 PM, TRacer said:

EDIT My apologies in advance for the font size!

This is a tongue-in-cheek thread to rank the Top 12 in the number of pages of replies to “Name Your Drum Corp 2018” threads! As of today:

1 - Cadets at 377 (as usual)

2 - Boston at 149 (go East!)

3 - Crown at 110 (solid!)

4 - BD at 65 (big gap!)

5 - TIE - Phantom and Madison at 56

7- Cavies at 54 (they can do it!)

8 - Bloo at 40

9 - SCV at 35 (up 1 page!)

10 - Blue Stars at 26

11 - BK at 12

12 - Xmen at 10

(Mandarins & Academy are tied for 13th at 6 pages apiece)

What about the Couchmen? :peek: