Pittsburgh, PA - June 28, 2018

Undefeated

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Olivia is so #### good. 

Is this the Bloo vocal soloist?  If so, in COMPLETE agreement. 

I am not one for voice in DC, but if your show is going to have it, THIS is how to integrate it.  Not overdone, not overbearing, stylistically spot on, and superbly executed.  It just "belongs" -- not like most every other use of voice I can think of that seems grafted on, or cheesy, or just plain "roll the eyes".  She never overshadows the corps, she enhances it.  

• Like 6

Just now, hughesmr said:

Is this the Bloo vocal soloist?  If so, in COMPLETE agreement. 

I am not one for voice in DC, but if your show is going to have it, THIS is how to integrate it.  Not overdone, not overbearing, stylistically spot on, and superbly executed.  It just "belongs" -- not like most every other use of voice I can think of that seems grafted on, or cheesy, or just plain "roll the eyes".  She never overshadows the corps, she enhances it.  

And she’s so good.  

• Like 2

Way to go Spirit! I loved their show from watching the preview video on YT and they have so much potential to grow. It should be a great season for them!

Also this is my first post so that's fun, I wish I had a chance to see all these corps live but I live in Arizona so I'll have to settle for videos for the time being :)

• Like 9

Spirit close to Cadets in Visual Analysis...

• Like 2