Pittsburgh, PA - June 28, 2018

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Bluecoats’ show is leaving the field in the dust. To be up almost three points on Boston at this stage is incredible. I don’t see how anyone will beat them in GE this year. Incredible how they have done five consecutive shows that are all very different, and each with an amazing impact. The only show I’ve seen that I think can catch them is Vanguard. 

Bloo is great / but really the gaps can be misleading when you have the partial panel 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Awesome. I love it! 

24 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Awesome. I love it! 

I don’t.  WTF Scouts?

5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Bluecoats’ show is leaving the field in the dust. To be up almost three points on Boston at this stage is incredible. I don’t see how anyone will beat them in GE this year. Incredible how they have done five consecutive shows that are all very different, and each with an amazing impact. The only show I’ve seen that I think can catch them is Vanguard. 

It's unthinkable that they are modifying the program (planned modifications, as I understand it) at this rate.  They must be engaging in a reformed rehearsal format to be doing this.  Even the World Champion organization of 2016 couldn't have done this.

I'm very proud of their disciplined intensity for good entertainment.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Bluecoats’ show is leaving the field in the dust. I don’t see how anyone will beat them in GE this year. Incredible how they have done five consecutive shows that are all very different, and each with an amazing impact.  

I felt the same way about them when leaving the theatre in June of 2016. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

Credit to corpsfans.com.

I would like to

:babies:

at  Y O U!!!

I had no idea about this site. Absolutely F A N T A S T I C !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

It's unthinkable that they are modifying the program (planned modifications, as I understand it) at this rate.  They must be engaging in a reformed rehearsal format to be doing this.  Even the World Champion organization of 2016 couldn't have done this.

I'm very proud of their disciplined intensity for good entertainment.

What was new tonight?

14 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

I didn't participate in the prediction contest, but after seeing Spirit live a couple of weeks ago, I'm not particularly surprised by their score. Here's what I posted on the Spirit thread 11 days ago: " It seems like every year at the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, there's that one bracket-busting team that outperforms everyone's expectations and predictions. Last year, BAC was what I would call a bracket-buster. Could Spirit be 2018's bracket-buster?  I guess we'll all know the answer pretty soon. Should be a fun season."

SOA not too long ago was a top 12 performer...does not surprise me in that sense...but WAY TO GO for them...a VERY good start indeed...

• Like 5