Guardians Sneak Peek Tonight!

The Guardians debut (part of) their 2018 program tonight at Houston's NRG Stadium!  The corps is headlining the 2018 ELCA Youth Gathering tonight, and will be performing for over 30,000 in the stadium and another 30,000 expected to be watching online.  This will be easily the biggest performance in corps history by scale, and one of the larger audiences a single DCI corps has played for in many years!  Oh yeah - we're also showing off the new uniforms - and in this new spandex era, it will *still* turn some heads.  Marching shoes are soooo 2017.

Guardians go on at 9pm tonight, and the show will be live streamed at https://www.elca.org/YouthGathering

Go Green!

Mike

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MikeN said:

Guardians had their parent performance Friday evening, and left for tour tonight! We’ll be meeting up with Heat Wave, LA Stars and (digadidum) Southwind on Tuesday. Let the games begin!

Mike

Do you have a kid in the Guardians this year?

I do!  My kiddo is the backfield conductor.  Last year she wasn't technically a drum major, just a conductor - due to a knee injury, she converted from brass during the summer.  This year, she's a full DM.

Mike

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MikeN said:

I do!  My kiddo is the backfield conductor.  Last year she wasn't technically a drum major, just a conductor - due to a knee injury, she converted from brass during the summer.  This year, she's a full DM.

Mike

Good luck tonight!