Muncie, IN - June 29, 2018

3 minutes ago, Crownie said:

As much as I love Crown, I will agree the closer was a little underwhelming and that I hope they do more with it. Other than that I think it was a very solid run and the brass killed it.

I totally expect that by Allentown, Crown will be practically crawling up into the stands with that closer. With a visual to match that sound, it will give people nightmares. So I don't expect Crown is done, by a long shot.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Wait'll you see BK

I can only imagine (and can’t wait). Love BK!

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

We get it, you don't like Crowns show. I don't like Cavies show (feels like a BOA show), but I don't voice it every fwe posts. Lol.

I couldn't agree more.   There is nothing wrong with not liking a show and voicing it, as we all like different styles.  I just wish folks could give Crown props for what there excellent at and quite frankly better than some corps (i.e. marching and playing).  I had no clue about the Cavies show from start to finish or what it was about or what it was suppose to be about, but I don't repeat it over and over again in this thread. 

Edited by B-Flat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

We get it, you don't like Crowns show. I don't like Cavies show (feels like a BOA show), but I don't voice it every few posts. Lol.

Every show feels like a BOA show. Hey I like BOA and it’s clear their influence on this activity is huge.

Good night all. That was fun. Glad to have drum corps back!

• Thanks 1

Just now, pbeau said:

Every show feels like a BOA show. Hey I like BOA and it’s clear their influence on this activity is huge.

It should have been the other way around!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

We get it, you don't like Crowns show. I don't like Cavies show (feels like a BOA show), but I don't voice it every few posts. Lol.

They all feel like BOA shows. Who do you think is designing them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

I totally expect that by Allentown, Crown will be practically crawling up into the stands with that closer. With a visual to match that sound, it will give people nightmares. So I don't expect Crown is done, by a long shot.

Completely agree.