Muncie, IN - June 29, 2018

32 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think the best thing to do is just shut down my account.  

Please stay.  You’re a corps veteran from one of the greatest brass lines of all time and we need your perspective and wisdom.

I haven’t had the chance to say much since the Mason show but meeting you and Jim was a privilege.  I wish every corps fan was like you two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Yeah Reddit is certainly more civil lol.  It's like the wild west.

The subs I'm a part of are actually pretty civil compared to some days on DCP.

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

The subs I'm a part of are actually pretty civil compared to some days on DCP.

You think DrumManTx thinks so ?.... lol!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

I’m not a huge Reddit user, and I usually only view it once a month or so, but civil is not the first word that comes to mind with Reddit. I often read the same replies on both sites in many cases from the same people, so I think people use both sites. It also seems that Reddit can be a free for all. DCP can get out of hand, and so too does Reddit, but many of the people who do post on DCP understand the activity today, know where it has been, and where it appears to be headed. I don’t always sense Reddit users have the same background. I do get a sense that Reddit an appeal to a younger audience.

It does appeal to the younger audience. I don't exactly see where it's not civil. Light banter does happen, but you also don't have to read every other post how the same person hates a certain show. Lol. It may have less traffic than DCP, but I honestly prefer Reddit. At least there if someone doesn't like your comment they'll just down vote you and move on. Lol.

6 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Just like those who hate Crown, Cadets, BD, et al, there are those dispicable people who don't know how to make a proper smiley face. Leaving off the nose is like a Corps without the battery or a Guard with nothing to spin. I didn't realize you were one of THOSE people. I might have to block you so I can sleep at night.

:-)

lol

BUT

Please see this :)

http://www.anapsid.org/internet/smileys.html

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Are you sure it's not the guy in the other room T?  On a more serious note,  if it's via PM'S or other means, can you save them and forward them to a mod?  The mods can maybe get you a location/address then Jim can take a road trip and go all Jack Reacher on them.  (Still waiting for T. Cruise to stand on a step stool and administer a real head butt!)

You can report stalking behavior in threads and in PM’s. We do take such problems seriously 

• Like 1