Lawrence, MA - July 1, 2018

must be too hot to type to

2 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Stadium too hot to sit right now. But there's a nice breeze sitting down here near the entrance. 

Boston was looking for volunteers to help sell water, so there's a good way to stay hydrated.

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

First time ever seeing 7R and Spartans live!  Very nice job by both!   Really enjoyed 7Rs drums and Spartans color guard.  

I agree! Spartans guard was really impressive. I grew up watching them and this is the best I have seen them. 

• Like 3

Not at all happy that, as was just announced, intermission was just extended an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes. Come on, guys, I have a 3-hour drive home, and have to get to work tomorrow morning  :sneaky: .

OTOH, Spartans were a very pleasant surprise. Very engaging show. Most I've enjoyed them in a LONG time!

Now that the sun's well below the top of the grandstand, just a pleasant summer evening, slight almost cool breeze.

• Like 1

show cancelled...

j/k INT

QN9WadR.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Not at all happy that, as was just announced, intermission was just extended an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes. Come on, guys, I have a 3-hour drive home, and have to get to work tomorrow morning  :sneaky: .

OTOH, Spartans were a very pleasant surprise. Very engaging show. Most I've enjoyed them in a LONG time!

Now that the sun's well below the top of the grandstand, just a pleasant summer evening, slight almost cool breeze.

3 hour for me as well... enjoy the show!

• Like 1

91 degrees... heat index 97... ouch

How is the crowd?