8:02    Mandarins - Sacramento, CA
8:20    Blue Knights - Denver, CO
8:38    Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA
8:56    Blue Devils - Concord, CA
9:24    Scores Announced

Riverside City College Wheelock Stadium
4800 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92506

Finally the step-off times makes more sense. Mandarins have been going on way too early the past couple of shows. 

Edited by Mega
Incorrect Word
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mega said:

Finally the step-off times makes more sense. Mandarins have been going on way too early the past couple of shows. 

Yep. If Mandarins want to make a big move on BK, tonight would be a perfect opportunity. Mandarins scored closest to BK when they went on back to back (in Sacramento). Anxious to see what happens tonight. 

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 2

Time for the rubber match between BD and SCV. 2-2 head up. Loving this. Yes i bleed blue and i am BD all the way, but seeing the West Coast on top with the Mandarins surging, yes i am loving all my Cali corps. If there is any corps on the planet i am ok with BD losing too, it's SCV. As long as we keep the titles in Cali, i can live with that every day of the week. So glad i will be there tonight to these shows live. DO IT UP DEVILS!!! DO YOUR THING SCV!!!

• Like 6

Three big shows tonight. But this one: That duel at the top and then real competitive fun between Troopers, The Academy, Mandarin, and Blue Knights.

• Like 2

Good to have California shows like this. It gives me something to look forward to first thing Monday morning to check the scores.

27 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Three big shows tonight. But this one: That duel at the top and then real competitive fun between Troopers, The Academy, Mandarin, and Blue Knights.

I agree, I think the 10-15 range of corps are all very strong this year and corps such as Spirit are trying really hard to make their mark. Mandarins came out strong at the beginning and have a good show, however Academy had a 3 point jump last light. I think there is no way to predict what is going to happen tonigt, but I’m certain it will be fun to watch!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DrummerPA said:

I agree, I think the 10-15 range of corps are all very strong this year and corps such as Spirit are trying really hard to make their mark. Mandarins came out strong at the beginning and have a good show, however Academy had a 3 point jump last light. I think there is no way to predict what is going to happen tonigt, but I’m certain it will be fun to watch!!!

I think we are in for some excitement in the next month and a half.

• Like 2