East Coast Bias?

6 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

Have you seen everyone in person? If not... then it is hard for you to make that determination. Flo, periscope, youtube videos or hand puppet reenactments do not do them justice so unless you have seen everyone live, regardless of your eyes and ears, there is no way to tell. I saw Crown live recently and the detail in the book and the nuance and creativity of some of the writing is lost watching it any other way. Watching drum corps on TV is like watching fireworks on TV... it is OK but not anywhere near the experience of being there. Let's see what happens in St. Louis with BD and the SA when they all come together. THAT is when we will all have a true reading.

watching it on tv keeps more grumpy old ######## #####ing about the current product out of my earshot, so thats a plus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mort2885 said:

I haven’t followed DCI much since I aged out in 2007, but it’s interesting to see the same discussions happening 11 years later. 

Check back in another 11. It will be he same lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember last year when Bloo was outscoring BD/SCV on the same night, sometimes by over 2 points, and when those two headed west Bloo was immediately dropped to 3rd. I have SCV/BD as 1/2 until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mort2885 said:

Ha also the “is (insert whatever new thing is added) the end of DCI?” thread will still probably be a thing. 

I expect a big argument over jet packs 

• Like 2

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

Remember last year when Bloo was outscoring BD/SCV on the same night, sometimes by over 2 points, and when those two headed west Bloo was immediately dropped to 3rd. I have SCV/BD as 1/2 until proven otherwise.

Could be. But this is a better Bloo corps imo, and show