The Beanpot, Lynn, MA July 2, 2018

44 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Met @BRASSO.   What. A.  Guy.  :w00t:

So he does exist.

mms-santa-commercial.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

No offense, George, but this time last year you were saying the same thing about Cavaliers and Boston finishing ahead of Cadets. 

Actually throughout the season last year I had their range 7-5 and they finished 7

i remain unimpressed with Cavaliers the past two years and feel the same this year, I just don’t talk about it much. The arranging just isn’t my thing 

Boston last year at this point was behind Cadets. As anyone following DCI knows once the judging community slots a corps it’s nearly impossible to move up

Thia year currently out of that set of corps in the following range st this time, the most likely finish in ()

Cadets  7-5 (7)

Boston 7-4 (6)

Cavaliers  7-4 (5)

Crown 4-3 (4)

SCV 4-3 (3)

BD 2-1 (2)

BC 1-2 (1)

but things can change, rapidly 

the biggest news this season will likely be in the 15-10 set of corps with one or two new finalist imo 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

I think it will be Bloo's night, but I don't think it will be as wide a spread as last night.

3 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I think it will be Bloo's night, but I don't think it will be as wide a spread as last night.

It’s not a full panel is it? Then all that really matters imo is the order 

14 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Actually throughout the season last year I had their range 7-5 and they finished 7

i remain unimpressed with Cavaliers the past two years and feel the same this year, I just don’t talk about it much. The arranging just isn’t my thing 

Boston last year at this point was behind Cadets. As anyone following DCI knows once the judging community slots a corps it’s nearly impossible to move up

Thia year currently out of that set of corps in the following range st this time, the most likely finish in ()

Cadets  7-5 (7)

Boston 7-4 (6)

Cavaliers  7-4 (5)

Crown 4-3 (4)

SCV 4-3 (3)

BD 2-1 (2)

BC 1-2 (1)

but things can change, rapidly 

the biggest news this season will likely be in the 15-10 set of corps with one or two new finalist imo 

This time last year, everyone had Bluecoats in top 3. 

• Like 1